Alien Technology for the Masses

Please add your GTO Experience here!...

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE HOME PAGE

Saturday, April 16, 2011

ZERO Emission Accomplished!

Mga GTO users, maayong adlaw. I went to have an emission test sa akong car. Been using gto for quite a while and ang result is 0% ang CO nako. dili ko katu-o pero mao ang result. nangatang ko og lain na nagpa emission didto unya naa man CO ilaha. Sa inyong na-experience tinuod kaha ni? hehehe. Bilib na jud ko ani sa GTO.

Hello GTO Users, Good Day! I went for an emissions test and I got 0% CO. I cannot believe this!
I asked all who have their emissions tested there if they have Zero CO, but all of them have CO emissions.
In your experience, is this true?
Now I am a believer of GTO.

from - REIRUS
Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment