Alien Technology for the Masses

Please add your GTO Experience here!...

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE HOME PAGE

Monday, April 18, 2011

GTO on a Mitsubishi Delica from Benguet Baguio

1. Nickname or full name: Newsboy

2. Title: Newsboy

3. Car Type, year model etc.: Mitsubishi delica, 4d56 turbo, slightly big wheels

4. Condition Before GTO: Engine is in very good condition with low smoke emission at 5000ft altitude.

5. Condition After GTO: Engine vibration is reduced, better sound than before, with increased in power and black smoke is further reduced even at a very stiff hill climbs. Can feel that power lost due to friction is tremendously reduced which leads to more power at both low and high RPM.

6. Feedback after a period of time (weeks, months, years): In one week time of applying GTO, I have realized that performance and power got married into my van's engine. I can feel that slight increase in torque evertime I drive my van. But that slight increase in torque makes a very big difference in my driving attitude. Due to a lot of factors affecting the purity of getting the data here in the mountainous area, I will not provide a fuel consumption comparison for now. But what I can say is, I am getting less throttle pressure required to accelerate than before. This should mean less throttle pressure is fuel savings.

7. Remarks: I am convinced that GTO exceeded my expectations considering the effect of altittude which is at 5000 ft above standard atmospheric pressure. With the improvements I am getting in my van today, I am confident that I will gain a big fuel savings in highways and throughways.

8. Location: Baguio CIty, Benguet Province - Mountain Trails

1 comment:

  1. yes po i believe that GTO is super. i used to use GTO in tabuk city kalinga L300. but now i move my family here in BAGUIO city where can i find or store GTO here in BAGUIO CITYi to used my taxi po ko mahal ang palaging change oil.2010 model mitsubishi adventure taxi deisel? my email add is leohidalgo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete