Alien Technology for the Masses

Please add your GTO Experience here!...

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE HOME PAGE

Saturday, April 16, 2011

From: Vernie (Engineer)

Car Type, year model: Nissan Sentra LEC 1999

Before condition: Noticed angay na mag treatment ug transmission oil aron mas dangog na pud kay it's been two years na sa last treatment using GTO. Transmission oil is 4 years old already, should have been changed every two years but I only treated it with 250ml GTO two years ago. Oil condition is still very good like new, did not changed color and viscosity is still very good.

After improvements: Much more smooth shifting again, better than new transmission oil when treated this week with only 180ml GTO.

Instead of changing my manual transmission oil every two years, I only treat it with GTO. Transmission oil change cost me P700 4 years ago at Caltex, I do not know how much it is by now. My transmission oil look great when checked and performed a lot better than new with GTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment